Who is ready for Star Wars: The Phantom Menace Trivia? It’s our fourth Star Wars episode and I promise, we’ll cover the rest of the Prequel Trilogy this season.
Back in 1999, the Internet melted when this movie was announced. Now, love it or hate it, this was a massive deal back then. Let’s see how well you remember the movie and some of the behind-the-scenes facts.
Be sure to let us know what you thought of the show. Down below, you’ll find an Episode Feedback form. Two questions and totally anonymous. It just take a few seconds to fill it out. It’s a huge help for us.
Not familiar with VPNs? You can learn more here. Basically, it ensures you and your family’s browsing and online shopping is safe, secure, and private.
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
Hey gang, this is episode 111 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. This week, we’re covering the first film in the Star Wars Prequel trilogy, The Phantom Menace.
As always, it’s three rounds of ten questions each. The questions scale up from easy to hard, so there will be something for everyone. From Padawans to Jedi Knights. If you need rules, a score card, or just want to learn more about the show, visit us at DorkyGeekyNerdy.com.
I think that covers things, so let’s get started with…
The Dorky Round
1. What, then unknown, actress played Queen Amidala's decoy?
2. What actor quit acting after playing one of the leads in the film?
3. Who returned to voice Yoda in The Phantom Menace?
4. What planet do we first visit in the movie?
5. What color is Qui-gon Jinn's lightsaber?
6. What is the name of the two Sith featured in this film?
7. Who provided the motion capture and voice of Jar Jar Binks?
8. Who reprised his role as C-3PO in this movie?
9. Jar Jar Binks is a member of what race?
10. What character has at least nine different costumes throughout the movie?
The Geeky Round
1. Which actor had to be told to stop making sound effects during filming?
2. Ewan McGregor is the nephew of what original trilogy actor?
3. Before The Phantom Menace, what was the last film George Lucas had directed?
4. An EVA pod from what movie can be seen in Watto's junkyard?
5. How many horns does Darth Maul have on his head?
6. How many Oscars did The Phantom Menace win?
7. We first meet a member of the Toydarian species in this movie. Who is it?
8. Who said, 'There is no civility, only politics?'
9. How does the Trade Federation, initially, try to kill Qui-gon and Obi-wan?
10. Who wrote the novelization of the movie?
The Nerdy Round
1. Who provided the voice for Darth Maul?
2. What singer campaigned for the role of Jar-Jar Binks?
3. What character was described by Lucas as 'a spider crossed with an orangutan crossed with a sloth'?
4. The parade music in the film's finale is a remake of what other piece of music?
5. Originally, what color were the battle droids?
6. What language is being chanted during the John Williams piece, Duel of the Fates?
7. Pernilla August dubbed herself in what non-English version of the film?
8. What was the name of the Republic ship that brought Qui-gon and Obi-wan to Naboo?
9. What veteran sound designer from the Original Trilogy returned for Phantom Menace?
10. What podrace is shown in The Phantom Menace?
And we are done. I hope you enjoyed our fourth Star Wars episode. We’ll be covering more of the Prequel trilogy this season, so stay tuned. In the meantime, you can ponder this teaser for next week’s show?
What country saw a population decline of two million people during the 1840s?
Another travel episode. Where are we visiting next? This one’s been on my bucket list since I was a kid.
We’ll see you back here next Wednesday for more trivia fun. This has been episode 111 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy trivia podcast. I’m your host Brian Rollins. The music has been by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com. Thanks for listening.
Hosted & Written by Brian Rollins
Music by Jason Shaw
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.