It’s been 76 episodes since we hit Star Wars, and I’m a little ashamed. But, this week, we rectify that omission and dive into what is, arguably, the best Star Wars film of them all (feel free to debate this on Twitter or Facebook). So, this week it’s Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back trivia.
As always, it’s thirty trivia questions broken up into three rounds. You can find more episodes on our Shows page, when you’re done here. We have a plethora of science fiction episodes that you’re going to love. And, I promise, more Star Wars episodes will be coming in the future.
When you’re done with Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back trivia, take a moment to fill out our super-simple, two question feedback form at the bottom of this page. It helps us keep the difficult just right but also helps us know what topics you all like the most.
You can also like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, or Reddit. Join us and together we can rule the Internet at Podcast and Listener!
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
Hello my fellow nerf herders and welcome to this week’s episode of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins and this week, we’re celebrating the 40th anniversary of Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back.
It has been way too long since we did a Star Wars episode and I plan on rectifying that this year. If you are new to this parsec, we are a weekly trivia podcast that offers up 30 geeky trivia questions for your amusement. If you would like to find out more or check out past episodes, you can visit us at DorkyGeekyNerdy.com.
Sounds like the evacuation alarm. Get to your starfighters and let’s begin.
The Dorky Round
1. Even though he became a fan favorite, what character only had five lines in the movie?
2. Who directed Empire Strikes Back?
3. Who says 'I have a bad feeling about this' in Empire?
4. What planet does Yoda call home?
5. What is the name for two-legged mounts used by Han and Luke on Hoth?
6. In what substance is Han Solo frozen?
7. What type of weapon can disable an entire Star Destroyer?
8. Who is the only non-Force using character to use a lightsaber?
9. What squadron does Luke and Wedge now belong to?
10. What keeps breaking down on the Millennium Falcon, preventing them from escaping the Empire?
The Geeky Round
1. Who did George Lucas initially want to play Yoda?
2. Where did George Lucas meet Irvin Kershner?
3. What was the name of Luke's gunner during the Battle of Hoth?
4. What future Cheers star and Pixar good luck charm played Rebel Major Derlin?
5. A deleted scene has Stormtroopers being attacked on Hoth by what creature?
6. What country stood in for Hoth?
7. Billy Dee Williams had originally auditioned for what Star Wars role?
8. How many Imperial Officers does Vader kill throughout the movie?
9. Cloud City is located on (or above) what planet?
10. What was the name of Boba Fett's ship?
The Nerdy Round
1. In the original release of the film, who played the Emperor?
2. What was the name of Lando's cyborg assistant?
3. Empire was released on the same day as what John Landis movie?
4. In the film's novelization, what color was Yoda?
5. Weird Al Yankovic's song, 'Yoda' was a parody of what song?
6. What was the name of the creatures that were chewing on the Falcon's power cables?
7. What are the mining at Cloud City?
8. How many R2-D2s were used in the making of the film?
9. What was the name of Darth Vader's Super Star Destroyer?
10. Who narrated the 1979 trailer for the film?
And we’re back, safe and sound. No one got stuck in carbonite, right? Good.
We’ll return to a galaxy far, far away in future episodes, but not too distant, I promise. We’ll be back next week with fresh questions from a whole new topic. Speaking of which, here’s your clue:
What fictional character has been portrayed by Jeremy Brett, Peter Cushing, Michael Caine, and Will Farrell?
I can’t believe it’s taken me this long to get to him. I’m a little ashamed.
Subscribe and rate us on your favorite podcast directory. Share us with your friends. Heck, challenge them to a trivia duel.
This has been the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. Thanks for listening and may the Force be with you.
1 thought on “86 | Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back Trivia”
My favorite star wars movie!!!!
Comments are closed.