Who is ready for some Sci-Fi TV Trivia? With the pandemic raging on, I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s caught up on every old show that’s available on streaming.
This week, the set up is pretty simple. I give you three members of a show’s cast, you just have to name the Sci-Fi show they were all on. There’s a twist, that I won’t reveal just yet, but I’m sure you smart cookies will figure it out.
This is our first regular episode of Season Three. We’re back to the normal three rounds of ten questions each. If you want rules or a score card, you can find them on our Rules page.
Good luck with Sci-Fi TV Trivia and Name that Show.
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
It’s episode 110 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins and I’m here to welcome you to the first regular episode of season three. This week, we’re doing a “name that show” episode. I’ll give you some of the cast of the Sci-Fi show, you just name the show. Pretty simple setup, right?
As always, we’ve got three rounds of ten questions each. If you need rules or a score card, you can find those at DorkyGeekyNerdy.com. You’ll also find past shows, quizzes, and links to follow us on Social Media.
That covers everything, so let’s get going with…
The Dorky Round
1. Gates McFadden and Marina Sirtis
2. Dominique Tipper, Shohreh Aghdashloo, Frankie Adams
3. Mira Furlan, Patricia Tallman, Andrea Thompson
4. Gillian Anderson, Annabeth Gish, Sheila Larken
5. Gina Torres, Jewel Staite, Summer Glau
6. Tatiana Maslany, Maria Doyle Kennedy, Kristian Bruun
7. Winonna Ryder, Millie Bobby Brown, Natalia Dyer
8. Jenna Coleman, Billie Piper, Jodie Whitaker
9. Yunjin Kim, Evangeline Lilly, Emilie de Ravin
10. Nana Visitor, Terry Farrell, Nicole De Boer
The Geeky Round
1. Katee Sackhoff, Mary McDonnell, Grace Park
2. Sonequa Martin-Green, Mary Wiseman, Emily Coutts
3. Jeri Ryan, Jennifer Lien, Roxanne Dawson
4. June Lockhart, Marta Kristen, Angela Cartwright
5. Eliza Dushku, Dichen Lachman, Miracle Laurie
6. Claudia Black, Gigi Edgley, Virginia Hey
7. Thandie Newton, Evan Rachel Wood, Tessa Thompson
8. Jessica Alba, Valarie Rae Miller, Ashley Scott
9. Gina Carano, Ming-Na Wen, Amy Sedaris
10. Elisabeth Moss, Yvonne Strahovski, Ann Dowd
The Nerdy Round
1. Jane Badler, Faye Grant, June Chadwick
2. Alexa Davalos, Chelah Horsdal, Bella Heathcote
3. Barbara Bain, Zienia Merton, Catherine Schell
4. Brit Marling, Phyllis Smith, Sharon Van Etten
5. Hayden Panettiere, Ali Larter, Cristine Rose
6. Eliza Taylor, Marie Avgeropoulos, Lindsey Morgan
7. Anna Torv, Jasika Nicole, Blair Brown
8. Katey Sagal, Tress Macneil, Lauren Tom
9. Katherine Parkinson, Gemma Chan, Lucy Carless
10. Erin Moriarty, Dominique McElligott, Karen Fukuhara
And we’re done. How’d you do? If you haven’t guessed already, I gave it a little twist. To start off International Women’s Month, I gave you only the actresses in these Sci-Fi series. In researching this episode, there were a few shows I had to leave off as they had only one actress in their cast, making them unusable. Thankfully, that’s changing.
Was there a Sci-Fi show I missed? Let me know. I’ll be back again next week with more Trivia fun. Here’s your clue for next Wednesday’s episode:
“What 1999 movie relaunched a sci-fi franchise, 16 years after the last movie was released?”
I promised more of these, and I’ll try and deliver this season.
This has been episode 110 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. The music has been by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. Thanks for listening and remember, girls get it done.
Hosted & Written by Brian Rollins
Music by Jason Shaw
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.