I told you we’d be back to a galaxy far, far away. Time to catch up with the third (or sixth) movie in the series with some Star Wars: Return of the Jedi trivia. Let’s get this show on the road and blast off with thirty trivia questions.
Our episode this week, is dedicated to our idol, Alex Trebek. A fixture in our homes for over three decades, Alex will be sorely missed from our TVs and our lives. And, if you’re anything like us, you grew up on Jeopardy! and found your love of trivia there.
So, if you’re feeling like doing something in Alex’s honor, please donate to the Pancreatic Cancer Network (PanCAN). Doing great work for people fighting the disease as well as support their families, PanCAN needs your support. This disease is deadly and often incurable.
We love you Alex and we’ll miss you. Thank you for everything!
Want more Star Wars? We’ve covered the first two movies in the series and we’ll be covering more next year. After you’re done with Return of the Jedi trivia, spare a moment to answer our two-question feedback survey at the bottom of this page. It helps keep the show’s difficulty set right and lets us know which topics you all like best.
As this year winds down, please take a moment to fill out our Listener Survey, when you’re done with Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Trivia. Season Three will start in February, but we’re prepping for it now. Let us know your thoughts, suggestions, and ideas for Season Three of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast.
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
Hey gang, this is episode 94 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. This week, as promised, we’re getting back to the Star Wars universe with the third (or sixth) film in the series, The Return of the Jedi.
I’m your host, Brian Rollins, and, as always, we’re going to do thirty trivia questions in three rounds. You’ll have five seconds to guess before I give you the answer. Simple enough, right?
I think that covers the basics. If you’re looking for score cards or scoring rules, visit the show’s website at dorkygeekynerdy.com.
Chewie says the Falcon’s ready, so let’s go with Return of the Jedi trivia.
The Dorky Round
1. What was the name of the creature that tries to eat Luke underneath Jabba's palace?
2. According to C-3PO, how many years does it take for the Sarlacc to devour its prey?
3. It took 6 operators to work which character's animatronics?
4. What two Rebel starfighters make their debut in Return of the Jedi?
5. Who directed Return of the Jedi?
6. In early cuts of the film, what color was Luke's lightsaber?
7. In the original draft of the script, what creatures were used in place of Ewoks?
8. Along with Lando and the Falcon, what X-Wing pilot survived to help destroy the second Death Star?
9. How old is Yoda when he passes away?
10. What does Luke throw to drop the door on the rancor?
The Geeky Round
1. Two characters 'have a bad feeling about this.' Which two?
2. Carrie Fisher would bring cookies and chocolate milk to what actor during breaks in filming?
3. The producers used what fake film name to keep fans away from production?
4. Who played the unmasked Darth Vader?
5. Who played The Emperor in Return of the Jedi?
6. What real world location stood in for the Dune Sea?
7. What is the name of the singer in Jabba's palace?
8. Lando credits his promotion to general to what?
9. What is the name of the shuttle that takes the Rebels to Endor?
10. Jabba refers to Han Solo as his favorite what?
The Nerdy Round
1. What was the name of Jabba's little pet/court jester?
2. What's the name of the Twilek dancer that's fed to Jabba's Rancor?
3. What real-world language is Lando's co-pilot, Nien Nunb speaking?
4. Who was originally cast as The Emperor?
5. Which actor had his name misspelled in the credits of the first two Star Wars movies, but had it corrected in the third?
6. What was the name of Jabba's initial translator?
7. According to the costume designer, which artist's work inspired Princess Leia's slave outfit?
8. What character had to wear a fake beard so he would match his action figure?
9. Who is the only original actor to return and film new material for the 1997 Special Edition?
10. What sound designer had a cameo as an ill-fated Imperial Officer?
And we’re back. The Ewoks are celebrating, so feel free to join them. Just…don’t ask what’s in the stew.
We’ll be back next week with more trivia goodies. Speaking of which, here’s your clue:
“What computer animated movie debuted in 1995 and was followed by three sequels?”
I hope to see you back here next Wednesday. In the meantime, be sure to visit us at DorkyGeekyNerdy.com or wherever you might find us on social media.
This has been episode 94 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. The music is by Jason Shaw. You can find him and his tunes at audionautix.com. I’m your host, Brian Rollins.
Thanks for listening and may the force be with you.
Hosted & Written by Brian Rollins
Music by Jason Shaw
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.
1 thought on “94 | Star Wars: Return of the Jedi Trivia”
Now do the PREquel movies. Please!
Comments are closed.