If it bleeds, we can write trivia about it. This week, we’re hitting the jungles (and lots of other places) with Predator Trivia on this week’s episode of Dorky Geeky Nerdy.
When you’re done with Predator Trivia, please take a few moments to leave us a review or follow us on social media. We appreciate your support and your help in growing Dorky Geeky Nerdy! Thank you and have a great week!
Get Dorkier, Geekier, & Nerdier
- Leave us a review
- Extra Credit podcasts and videos
- More episodes like this one
- Previous episodes
- Episode transcript
- Episode feedback
We Need Your Reviews
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
If it bleeds, we can write trivia about it.
Hey troops, I’m your host Brian Rollins and this is episode 224 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. This week, we’ve got thirty questions all about Predator Trivia. Specifically, the movies featuring those alien hunters.
If you’re new to the show, welcome. We have a new topic every week. If you need rules or scorecards, visit DorkyGeekyNerdy.com.
When you’re done with this episode, check out our Alien Trivia episode for more of the same stuff.
But that’s later, let’s deal with the monster at hand.
The Dorky Round
- What was the first Predator film to take place off of Earth?
- What Predator prequel film takes place in 1719?
- What Predator star would go on to become the Governor of Minnesota?
- What Lethal Weapon actor starred in Predator 2?
- Predator 2 was initially given what new rating by the MPAA?
NC-17. The movie was cut to bring it down to R.
- Predator 2 takes place in what US city?
- Who received top billing in 2010’s Predators?
- Many of the cast members of Predator would get up early to do what before shooting?
Work out. They often competed to see who would look the most muscular during filming.
- Schwarzenegger has said what line, spoken during Predator, is his favorite catchphrase?
“Get to the choppa!”
- Filming of Predator was paused so Schwarzenegger could marry who?
Maria Shriver. They honeymooned for 3 days in Mexico then Arnold went back to filming.
The Geeky Round
- What screenwriter played Hawkins in the first film?
- Speaking of Shane Black, he would return to the franchise by writing and directing which film?
The Predator in 2018
- Who directed the first Predator film?
- Who was originally cast as the Predator?
Jean Claude Van Damme. He was too small and couldn’t bear the weight of the suit and helmet and still perform.
- Who actually played the Predator in the first two films?
Kevin Peter Hall. Even at 7’2″ he had to be put in a rig to move easily with all the gear.
- Of the five solo Predator movies, which is the only one not to be released in theaters?
Prey. It was released onto Hulu.
- What was the working title for Predator?
- The longest time gap between solo Predator movies is between which two films?
Predator 2 and Predators. 20 years
- What special effects wizard brought the original Predator to life?
- Who is the only actor to play a character killed by a Predator, a Xenomorph, and a Terminator?
Bill Paxton. He played Det. Jerry Lambert in Predator 2
The Nerdy Round
- Arnold Schwarzenegger couldn’t appear in Predator 2 due to conflicts with what other Sci-Fi sequel?
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
- Alien vs Predator takes place on what continent?
- What was the subtitle of the second Alien vs Predator film?
- A bodyguard was hired to protect the cast of Predator from which actor?
Sonny Landham. He had a reputation for violent outbursts and they insurance company required someone be there to keep an eye on him.
- Predator blood was a mix of glowstick fluid and what?
- What brothers are credited with creating the Predator?
Jim and John Thomas
- Who played Naru in Prey?
- AvP: Requiem takes place in and around what real-life town?
Gunnison, CO. It’s a lovely place. It didn’t deserve to be nuked.
- A running gag is the run time of the Predator movies. What is the run time for each of the first four movies?
107 minutes. Prey is only 99 minutes
- What real-life son of Predator 2 actor plays Sean Keyes in The Predator?
Jake Busey. His father, Gary Busey played Peter Keyes in the 1990 film.
And that’s it for Predator Trivia. How’d you do? I admit, I’m a sucker for these movies. What’s your favorite movie in the series? Let me know on Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, or Spotify.
I’ll be back here next week with another episode. Here’s a clue:
What is the only country to voluntarily abandon its nuclear arms program?
Another country episode. And it’s a continent we haven’t visited before. See you back here next Wednesday.
This has been episode 224 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast.
The theme music is by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com.
This podcast is written, produced, and hosted by me, Brian Rollins. You can find me at TheVoicesInMyHead.com.
Thanks for listening.
Hosted & Written by Brian Rollins
Music by Jason Shaw
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.