Suit up, gang. It’s time for some Iron Man Trivia.
This week, we’re diving into the history of Tony Stark, his friends, and his enemies. As always, it’s three rounds of ten questions each. When you’re done with Iron Man trivia, be sure to share the episode with your trivia-loving friends.
We could also use your help with feedback. Check out our super-short feedback survey below (it’s literally two questions) and send us what you thought about the episode. Thanks!
We also have even more Marvel-themed trivia in past episodes, so be sure to check those out.
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
- Captain America Trivia
- Captain Marvel Trivia
- Spider-Man Trivia
- Marvel’s The Avengers Trivia
- Black Panther Trivia
- Black Widow Trivia
Suit up and let’s do some trivia.
Hey gang, this is episode 124 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. This week, we’re diving into one of my favorite superheroes, Iron Man.
As always, it’s three rounds of ten questions each. I give you the question, then you’ve got 5 seconds to come up with the answer. Simple format for you to play along with. And you don’t have to play alone. Play the episode in your car or at home. If you’ve got an Amazon smart speaker, just ask her to play the Dorky Geeky Nerdy trivia podcast.
That covers the basics, so let’s fire up the Arc reactor and answer some trivia questions in…
The Dorky Round
1. Along with Thor, Ant-Man, Wasp, and the Hulk, Tony Stark created what supergroup?
2. What is Pepper Potts' real first name?
3. What is the name of James Rhodes' suit?
4. In 2002, Tony Stark accepted what cabinet position?
5. What is Happy Hogan's real first name?
6. What Iron Man nemesis uses 10 rings as part of his villainous plans?
7. Iron Man debuted in what year?
8. Iron Man didn't get his own comic book until what year?
9. Stark created what armor to stop Bruce Banner's alter-ego?
10. Who has played Iron Man in 12 movies?
The Geeky Round
1. What marine does Stark rescue shortly after building his first suit?
2. Iron Man first appeared in what comic book?
3. What real-world businessman served as the model for Tony Stark?
4. Tony Stark battled his alcoholism during what storyline in 1979?
5. What was the name for the armored suit worn by Obidiah Stane?
6. During the Dark Avengers storyline, Norman Osborne donned what armored suit?
7. In the comics, who does Pepper Potts marry in 1967?
8. Who was the original Crimson Dynamo?
9. Though it's been retconned a number of times, in what country did Tony Stark originally build his Mark I armor?
10. What Spider-Man love interest once worked for Tony Stark?
The Nerdy Round
1. Riri Williams dons her own armored suit to become what superheroine?
2. What is Tony Stark's middle name?
3. What is the name for the armored suit worn by Pepper Potts?
4. Who helps Stark build his Mark I suit?
5. Where does Tony Stark store his Extremis armor when not in use?
6. What storyline is being adapted to Disney+, starring Don Cheadle?
7. Boris Bullski challenged Iron Man to a televised fight as what super-villain?
8. For the Marvel 1602: New World comic, Tony Stark became what character?
9. What Iron Man villain was created as a cautionary tale of what Tony Stark might have been?
10. Stark created the now-classic Red and Gold armor when fighting which villain?
And we are back at Stark Tower for a drink and some classic rock tunes. I hope you had fun with Iron Man. We’ll be back again next week for more trivia. Speaking of, here’s your clue.
After the Mario franchise, what is the second best selling video game franchise of all time?
This one is based on a fan request. If you’ve got a topic you think we just have to cover, let me know at DorkyGeekyNerdy.com. I love hearing from listeners.
This has been episode 124 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy trivia podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. The music has been by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com.
Thanks for listening.
Hosted & Written by Brian Rollins
Music by Jason Shaw
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.