OK girls and boys, Marvel’s The Avengers trivia is here!
The end is near or at least, the Endgame is near. This Friday, what appears to be the final Marvel Avengers movie rolls into theaters and we’re all psyched to see how it turns out. After eleven years and twenty-two movies, this should prove to be an epic finale.
Who lives, who dies, who stays dead and will there be shawarma at the end? The world wants to know.
But who are The Avengers? They had (and continue to have) a rich life off the screen and on the page and today we’re going to take a look at their past.
Listen in to thirty trivia questions that contain no spoilers for the upcoming movie, Avengers: Endgame. We promise (heck we’re just as pumped to see how things work out as you are).
After you’re done saving the universe with Avengers Trivia, please take a moment to subscribe, review, and rate the podcast. We need your help to spread the word and share the show with others. You can send direct feedback on a particular episode using the Episode Feedback form below.
Also, You can follow us on all sorts of social media platforms. You’ll find Dorky Geeky Nerdy on Facebook, Twitter, and Reddit.
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
The end is near. Or at least, the Endgame is near. This Friday, what appears to be the final Avengers movie rolls into theaters. Who lives? Who dies?
Hey there. This the Dorky, Geeky, Nerdy Trivia podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. It only seemed fitting to send off the MCU incarnation of The Avengers with an episode dedicated to Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.
If you’re new here, welcome. Every week, I present three rounds of ten questions, each round getting harder than the last. If you or your friends want some rules to score the game, head over to our website, dorkygeekynerdy.com/rules.
OK, enough exposition, grab your shield, fill up your quiver, and make sure your Arc reactor is at full power. It’s time to Assemble this week’s questions.
The Dorky Round
1. In what year did The Avengers first appear?
2. The Avengers were modeled after what DC Comics team?
3. What original Avengers were not a part of the team when they assembled in the 2012 movie?
4. What crossover event, starting in 2006, asked readers, 'Whose Side Are You On?'
5. What Wakandan royalty joined the Avengers in 1968?
6. Since 2008, which Avenger has appeared in the most movies?
7. What Avenger uses the Book of Vishanti, the Cloak of Levitation, and the Eye of Agamotto?
8. What aquatic prince joined the Avengers in 1985?
9. Alternately known as 'The Mad Titan,' which villain is one of The Avengers' most dangerous foes?
10. What two people are credited with creating The Avengers?
The Geeky Round
1. The West Coast Avengers were formed in what year?
2. What 2004 crossover event began Brian Michael Bendis' time with The Avengers?
3. In the comics, who is the first villain that The Avengers face off against?
5. When the West Coast Avengers were formed, who is in the Iron Man suit?
5. In addition to being an Avenger, who was also a member of the Fantastic Four, Heroes for Hire, and The Defenders, and is Bruce Banner's cousin?
6. Although initially offered membership in 1967, what former villainess wouldn't become an Avenger until 1973?
7. Though she made her cinematic debut as a member of the Guardians of the Galaxy, which heroine was an Avenger in 1975?
8. In the Ultimate Marvel Universe, the Avengers are known as what?
9. Contrary to what we see in the movies, who originally created Ultron?
10. What iconic member of the Fantastic Four was briefly a member of the West Coast Avengers in 1986?
The Nerdy Round
1. Going as the Iron Patriot, who created the group known as the Dark Avengers?
2. .Staying with the Dark Avengers, Osborne reforms SHIELD into what agency?
3. What Avenger becomes the director of SHIELD following the events in Civil War?
4. Following his apparent death in 2007, who takes on the mantle of Captain America?
5. In the Avengers vs X-Men event, which Avenger is captured by Cable?
6. When pretending to be human, Vision goes by what alias?
7. What X-Men character was also a member of the Secret Avengers?
8. What Avenger fought using the Ebony Blade and rode a flying horse named Aragorn?
9. Eros of Titan shares his superhero name with what Nintendo game?
10. What Ancient Greek/Roman hero became an Avenger in 1967?
And that’s this week’s episode. I’m equally excited and nervous to see how Endgame shakes out. I don’t about you, but I’ve grown attached to the characters over the last eleven years. But it’s time to move on. Speaking of moving on, here’s your clue for next week’s episode.
“At the 50th Academy Awards, what film won six Oscars and a Special Achievement award for Ben Burtt?”
It will be our 10th episode, so I had to do something special. If you’d like to follow us on social media, you can find links at dorkygeekynerdy.com. Please share us with your friends and drop us a five-star review on iTunes or Stitcher.
This podcast is hosted and copyrighted by me, Brian Rollins. Keep fighting the good fight true believer and thanks for listening.
1 thought on “9 | Marvel’s The Avengers Trivia”
I simply must tell you that you have an excellent podcast! One my current favorites.
Comments are closed.