From one set of games to another. Who is ready for Game of Thrones Trivia.
Winter is coming or has come. At the very least, the final season of the epic television series rolls out this Friday. It’s time to bone up on your knowledge of dragons, White Walkers, and Westeros.
See how well have you been paying attention and try out this week’s episode?
This week we’re diving into the book series, A Song of Ice and Fire, as well as the critically acclaimed HBO series.
Winter is coming. Or it has come. I’m not quite sure how they sort these things out in Westeros. But the final season is coming and it looks like it’s going to be an epic finish.
Hi, I’m your host, Brian Rollins and this is Episode Seven of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. This week we’re diving into the books from A Song of Ice and Fire as well as the TV show, Game of Thrones. Most of the questions will apply to both the books and the show. Where they aren’t, I’ll let you know.
If you’re new here and need the scoring rules, head over to dorkygeekynerdy.com/rules. We have several sets you use for solo or group play. On the site, you can also find links to follow us on social media.
The show will consist of three rounds of ten questions each, with each round getting harder. You’ll have five seconds to answer each question.
I see the dragons are getting antsy, so let’s get started.
The Dorky Round
1. In what year did the show premiere?
2. What was Catelyn Stark's maiden name?
3. What is Petyr Baelish's nickname?
4. Khal Drogo is a leader of what people?
5. Who is 'The Mountain'?
6. The first time Tyrion asks for trial by combat, who acts as his champion?
7. Who is 'The Kingslayer'?
8. Who was the first of Cersei's children to die?
9. What is the name of the Stark's ancestral home?
10. What alchemical substance does Tyrion use to win the Battle of the Blackwater?
The Geeky Round
1. In what year was the first book, A Game of Thrones released?
2. What are the house words for House Lannister?
3. What is the name of Bran's direwolf?
4. How many kings are involved in the clash of kings?
5. Whos is the 'Onion Knight'?
6. What song is played during The Red Wedding?
7. Longclaw, Oathkeeper, and Widow's Wail are swords made from what material?
8. What two novels take place concurrently?
9. Maesters study their craft where?
10. What group includes Lord Beric Dondarrion and Thoros of Myr?
The Nerdy Round
1. Of all the Stark children, which two are never viewpoint characters in the books?
2. What are the names the three Baratheon boys?
3. Assuming it's ever released, what is the planned title of the seventh and final book in the series?
4. What was the name of Tywin Lannister's wife?
5. What was the real name of 'The Mad King'?
6. Who killed Jon Arryn?
7. Which house has the words 'Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken'?
8. Samwell Tarly hails from where?
9. Yara Greyjoy goes by what name in the books?
10. What was the name of Margaery and Loras' father?
Did you survive the Game of Thrones? If you didn’t don’t worry. The consequences are nearly as severe as the one in the books. And you’ll have next week to try again. Speaking of which, here’s your clue:
“What cartoon series, premiering in 1934, had its title inspired by Walt Disney’s Silly Symphonies?”
Something a little lighter after slogging through Westeros is in order, I think. This has been the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. You can find us at www.dorkygeekynerdy.com. Please subscribe and rate us on your favorite podcast directory. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. Thanks for listening.
5 thoughts on “7 | Game of Thrones Trivia”
Yay! Loved it. I needed some more GoT in my life now that its over.
Almost a perfect score! So close!
So good. Thanks for helping me scratch my GoT itch now that its gone.
Love your sjow, do you have a YouTube Channel as well?
Yes, though it’s not up-to-date. If there’s more demand, I’ll add more episodes. But for now, enjoy what’s there. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU_HB7h3NJ06GOC1pLZztTg
Comments are closed.