Begun the Attack of the Clones Trivia has. We’re diving into Episode II of the Star Wars franchise this week with thirty questions. As always, it’s three rounds (Dorky, Geeky, and Nerdy) of ten questions each. How well did you score? Are you a Padawan, a Knight, or a Jedi Master?
Fear not, we’ll get to Episode III sometime this year to close out the Prequel Trilogy. Stay tuned.
When you’re done fighting back the Separatists, take a moment to fill out our super short survey located below. It’s a huge help in getting the difficulty just right.
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
Check out our previous Star Wars trivia episodes from the past, if you haven’t already.
It’s time to head back to that galaxy far, far away.
Hey gang, this is the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. For episode 120, we’re covering the second movie of the Star Wars prequel trilogy, Attack of the Clones. We’ve covered Episodes 1 and four through six before. You can find those and a host of other goodies at our website, DorkyGeekyNerdy.com.
R2 says we’re good to go, so let’s start off the questions with…
The Dorky Round
1. In what year was Attack of the Clones released?
2. Who plays Count Dooku?
3. Even though he appeared in three previous Star Wars movies, what Jedi wields a lightsaber for the first time in Attack of the Clones?
4. All the clones are copies of what person?
5. This was the last Star Wars movie to receive what MPAA rating in the US?
6. Which character has a “bad feeling about this” in Episode II?
7. The film's final battle takes place on what planet?
8. Senator Bail Organa represents what ill-fated planet?
9. What actor insisted he have a purple lightsaber?
10. What actor had to be told to stop making lightsaber noises during the production of Episode II?
The Geeky Round
1. On what planet are the clones bred?
2. What was the name of Obi-Wan's friend who owns a diner on Coruscant?
3. Attack of the Clones was the last time a Star Wars movie was released on what medium in the US?
4. Who kills Jango Fett?
5. Anakin's mother isn't named until this movie. What's her name?
6. Which direction does the camera pan after the opening crawl?
7. Before being assigned to a Jedi Master, what are trainee Padawan called?
8. According to Anakin, what two things are forbidden to Jedi?
9. Count Dooku escapes the final battle with what key possession?
10. Joel Edgerton played what Episode IV character?
The Nerdy Round
1. How many clone trooper suits were built for the movie?
2. According to the Kaminoans, who ordered the production of the clone troopers?
3. 2002 is the only time in which a Star Wars and a Star Trek movie were released in the same year. What was the Star Trek movie?
4. Who was the assassin that reported to Jango Fett?
5. Who was Senator Amidala's decoy at the beginning of Attack of the Clones?
6. Who is the captain of Amadala's guard?
7. When reminiscing about old missions, Obi-Wan and Anakin talk about falling into a nest of what?
8. Before appearing in the X-Men franchise, what actress played Amidala's handmaiden, Dormé?
9. Who succeeded Amidala as queen of Naboo?
10. What was Count Dooku's Sith name?
And we’re done. I hope you had fun. Episode III is on the schedule, so stay tuned for that one. If you’re not already subscribed, head over to DorkyGeekyNerd.com/subscribe to find your podcast directory of choice. You can also search on your podcast app and find us there.
I wanted to say thank you everyone that left us a review on Podchaser. It’s a huge help and I’m sure they’re going to be donating a lot of money to Meals on Wheels. Give yourselves a pat on the back. If you haven’t yet, you can head over to Podchaser.com and search for us. Then, just click those five stars and tell everyone what you love about the show.
We’ll be back next week with more trivia. Here’s your clue:
What superhero’s debut comic had him punching out Hitler on the cover?
I promised more comic book trivia and you’re gonna get it this season.
This has been Episode 120 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. The music has been by Jason Shaw of Audionautix.com. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. Thanks for listening.
Hosted & Written by Brian Rollins
Music by Jason Shaw
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.