Another Star Trek episode? Why of course! We wouldn’t want it any other way around here. This week, were hitting the fifth live-action Star Trek series, and the last that aired on a traditional TV network. So, let’s dive into Enterprise Trivia!
After you listen to the show, be sure to find us on Facebook, Twitter, or Reddit and say hi. Tell us what your favorite episode has been thus far (you have 65 to choose from). Or tell us about what questions you missed during Enterprise Trivia.
Music is Big Blues by Jason Shaw
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
All sorts of Star Trek trivia episodes. Find your favorite series below.
Welcome back to the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. This week, we engage with our fifth Star Trek episode, Star Trek: Enterprise.
As always, we have thirty fun trivia questions that I’ll ask and you answer. Pretty simple. If you’re looking for more fun, head over to DorkyGeekyNerdy.com for more episodes, including four other Star Trek series.
OK, shuttlepod’s on board, so let’s shove off.
The Dorky Round
1. Unlike the previous three Star Trek series, Enterprise didn't last seven seasons. How many seasons did it last?
2. What was the Enterprise's registry number?
3. What was the name of the Enterprise's sister ship?
4. What was the name of Captain Archer's dog?
5. Which character was a professor in Brazil before coming aboard the Enterprise?
6. What is Trip's full name?
7. The Enterprise lacked traditional tractor beams and had to rely on what instead?
8. Who guest starred as Dr. Arik Soong?
9. The show premiered in what year?
10. The Enterprise didn't have shields. What defensive measures did she have?
The Geeky Round
1. Love it or hate it, what was the title of the show's theme song?
2. What was the title of the first episode?
3. What was the title of the last episode?
4. What race was Phlox a member of?
5. The Enterprise was the first Earth ship to achieve what speed?
6. Which crew member lost a relative when the Xindi attacked Earth?
7. What three characters are the only three to appear in every episode?
8. Who voiced the ships' computers in the episodes In A Mirror, Darkly and These are the Voyages?
9. There is a replica statue of who in Archer's quarters?
10. What does the M in M-Class planet stand for?
The Nerdy Round
1. What sport was Captain Archer a fan of?
2. What veteran DS9 actor played Commander Shran?
3. Two members of the crew were Eagle Scouts. Who were they?
4. How many wives did Dr. Phlox have?
5. How old is T'Pol at the start of the series?
6. What was the name of the ship Travis Mayweather was born on?
7. What does MACO stand for?
8. In what episode does the crew find themselves in WW2 on Earth?
9. Had the show been renewed for a fifth season, what was going to be added to the Enterprise itself?
10. Malcolm Reed was named for a character in what series of books?
Well, it’s been a long road getting from there to here but you made it. There’s still more Star Trek to be had, so subscribe and rate the show.
We’ll be back next week with more TV trivia. Here’s your hint:
“Who would famously be underestimated by his adversaries until he stopped to ask “just one more thing”?”
I look forward to seeing you all again next week. Same time, same channel.
This has been the Dorky, Geeky, Nerdy Trivia Podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. Thanks for listening.
1 thought on “65 | Star Trek: Enterprise Trivia”
Comments are closed.