Time to head back to the Whedonverse with an episode covering two iconic horror series: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. Grab your stake and get ready for some Buffy Trivia!
As always, we’re bringing you thirty questions in three rounds (Dorky, Geeky, and Nerdy). If you need score cards or rules, you can find them on the Rules Page.
When you’re done with Buffy Trivia, please fill out the quick survey at the bottom so we know what’s working and what’s not for each episode. Thanks!
We also need reviews on iTunes, Google Play, and others. If you’re a fan of the show, take a moment to say a few kind words about the show. Nothing much, just how much you’re enjoying things and how every trivia nerd on the planet should be listening! (Use your own words, of course)
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
Need more Buffy and Angel in your life? Fear not. Here are a few podcasts that are sure to scratch that itch and let you dive deeper into the lore of the two shows.
More Like This Episode
What’s up folks? This is the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast and I’m your host, Brian Rollins. This week, we’re talking about two iconic fantasy series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and its spin-off, Angel.
As always, we’re giving you thirty questions spread out over three rounds. You’ll have five seconds to answer each. If you need rules or score cards, head over to DorkyGeekyNerdy.com/rules for both. You can also find other episodes on a variety of topics, including quotes from all sorts of Joss Whedon projects.
OK. Stakes sharpened and holy water ready? Then, let’s begin.
The Dorky Round
1. What town was built atop the Hellmouth?
2. After five seasons, Buffy the Vampire Slayer moved to what network?
3. What was the title of the musical episode of Buffy?
4. While Buffy took place in Sunnydale, where was Angel set?
5. What was the name of the law firm that gave Angel Investigations so much trouble?
6. What is the title of the first episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer?
7. Buffy and the Scoobies graduate high school at the end of which season?
8. When Buffy briefly died in Season One, what Slayer was activated?
9. What was the store that Giles owned after Season Three?
10. What was the name of Buffy's mother?
The Geeky Round
1. Who played Willow in the unaired pilot episode?
2. Who is the first vampire to appear in the series?
3. Angel was turned into a puppet in which episode?
4. Which cast member was asked to stop working out?
5. Fred is taken over by what ancient demon in the final season of Angel?
6. What is the title of the first episode of Angel?
7. In addition to Buffy and Angel, what other character appeared in both series' pilots?
8. Which cast member has an identical twin?
9. What was Giles' nickname in his misspent youth?
10. Anya suffers from leporiphobia, a fear of what?
The Nerdy Round
1. What real-life high school stood in for Sunnydale High?
2. Which Buffy episode featured no background music of any kind?
3. What's Oz's full name?
4. How many episodes of Buffy were there?
5. How many episodes of Angel were there?
6. What is Spike's birth name?
7. In what year was Angel born?
8. Tara first appears in which episode?
9. Which two Buffy/Angel actors are married in real life?
10. What was the name of Oz's band?
OK, we’ve managed to close the Hellmouth, drop a few quips, and generally save the day.
If you’ve enjoyed this or any of our shows, please take a moment to leave a review on iTunes, Spotify, or wherever you listen to us. We’d really appreciate it.
We’ll be back next week with another thirty dorky, geeky, and nerdy questions. Here’s your clue for the topic.
According to the Bible, love of what is considered the root of all evil?
Hopefully, the episode won’t be too taxing. See you then.
As always, I’m your host, Brian Rollins and this has been the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. Thanks for listening.
Hosted & Written by Brian Rollins
Music by Jason Shaw
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.
2 thoughts on “63 | Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel Trivia”
YES! Love Buffy!
I miss Buffy so much! They need to reboot it!
Comments are closed.