Grab your hat and whip, it’s time to go adventuring for trivia. For Episode 231 of the show, we’ve got Indiana Jones Trivia. You know it. You love it. So why not have thirty questions about the world’s most famous (fictional) archeologist? Also, it’s a good way to prepare for the upcoming Indian Jones and the Dial of Destiny
When you’re done with Indiana Jones Trivia, let us know what you think on social media. Share your score with your fellow Trivia Nerds.
Get Dorkier, Geekier, & Nerdier
- Leave us a review
- Extra Credit podcasts and videos
- More episodes like this one
- Previous episodes
- Episode transcript
- Episode feedback
We Need Your Reviews
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
- Egypt Trivia
- The Flash Trivia
Grab your hat and whip, it’s time to go adventuring for trivia.
Hey gang, I’m your host Brian Rollins and this is episode 231 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. This week, we’re diving into the depths of Indiana Jones trivia.
With the new movie coming out this weekend, why not revisit the world’s most famous, fictional archaeologist. It’s three rounds of ten questions each, just like we do every Wednesday.
If you need rules or a score card, visit DorkyGeekyNerdy.com. You can also find out how to support the show.
OK, sounds like the boulder is on its way, so we best get going.
The Dorky Round
- In what year did Indiana Jones first debut?
a. It was 1981
- What Indy TV series aired in the 1990s?
a. The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles
- Who played young Indiana Jones in The Last Crusade?
a. River Phoenix
- How many Indy films has Steven Spielberg directed?
a. Just the first four.
- What is Indiana Jones’ actual name?
a. Henry Jones, Jr.
- Most of the action in Temple of Doom takes place in what country?
- Who played the villainous Irina Spalko?
a. Cate Blanchett
- Who does Indy marry at the end of the fourth movie?
a. Marion Ravenwood
- Indy hides from a nuclear blast in what?
a. A refrigerator
- Indy has a crippling fear of what animal?
The Geeky Round
- In what country does Raiders of the Lost Ark begin?
- What country does Belloq come from?
- Chronologically, which Indiana Jones movie is first?
a. Indiana Jones & Temple of Doom. It takes place in 1935 while Raiders is set in 1936.
- Who played Mutt Williams in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull?
a. Shia LaBeouf
- The Last Crusade begins in what US state?
- What actor plays Sallah in three Indiana Jones movies?
a. John Rhys-Davies
- The first Indiana Jones video was released on what system?
a. Atari 2600. It’s considered the first video game adaptation of a movie.
- Indiana Jones & The Temple of Doom (along with Gremlins) are cited as the reason for creating what US movie rating?
- Who plays Helena Shaw in the upcoming Dial of Destiny?
a. Phoebe Waller-Bridge
- Who directed the upcoming Dial of Destiny?
a. James Mangold
The Nerdy Round
- What two Star Wars characters can be seen in hieroglyphics in the Well of Souls?
a. R2-D2 & C3PO
- Indy’s iconic fedora came from what Saville Row hat shop?
a. Herbert Johnson. They are still in business and still making hats.
- What song did Willie sing at the beginning of Temple of Doom?
a. Anything Goes
- What Indiana Jones ride will you find at Disneyland in California?
a. Indiana Jones Adventure: Temple of the Forbidden Eye
- The four horses used to ride off into the sunset in the third film belonged to what monarch?
a. King Hussein of Jordan. He lent them to the production.
- Harrison Ford played Indiana Jones in what made-for-TV movie?
a. Young Indiana Jones and the Mystery of the Blues
- Indy was born in what state?
a. New Jersey. Specifically, Princeton.
- Indiana Jones teaches at what fictional school?
a. Marshall College. It’s named for longtime producer, Frank Marshall.
- What relic is Indiana Jones trying to retrieve in Temple of Doom?
a. The Sankara Stones
- Indy’s iconic whip is made from what material?
a. Kangaroo hide
And we are done with Indiana Jones trivia. What’s your favorite Indy film? Mine is Last Crusade. That pairing of Ford with Connery was just perfect. Also, I saw Raiders when I was six. It was PG and my dad took me. Face-melting bad guys was not something my little brain was ready for. Let me know your pick for the best film in the series. Or was it the Young Indiana Jones series? You can reach out on social media or Spotify.
I’ll be back next week with another thirty questions. Here’s a little clue:
Over 3 million US citizens live on what island that is not a US State?
Not terribly hard, but it should be a fun episode. See you back here next Wednesday.
This was episode 231 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast.
The theme music is by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com.
This podcast is written, produced, and hosted by me, Brian Rollins. Come visit me at TheVoicesInMyHead.com.
Thanks for listening and keep on exploring.
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.