It’s do-or-die time, gang. Are you ready for Suicide Squad Trivia? This week, we’ve got thirty questions about those anti-heroes who just want to shave some time off their exceptionally long prison sentences.
This will be our last comic book trivia episode for the season, so drink it in and enjoy it. Season Four is just around the corner.
When you’re done with Suicide Squad Trivia. Leave us some feedback (using the form below). We love to hear from our listeners on each and every episode.
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
- DC Onscreen Podcast
- The Art of the Costume Podcast: The Suicide Squad
- The Collider Podcast: Suicide Squad
More Like This Episode
It’s do-or-die time, gang. Are you ready?
Hey, troops, this is episode 158 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins, and this week, we have one last comic book trivia episode for Season 3, The Suicide Squad.
That’s right, 30 trivia questions about those anti-heroes who are just trying to shave a little time off their exceptionally long prison sentences.
We’re here to test your knowledge of these rogues. Good luck. And let’s get started.
The Dorky Round
1. What government agency oversees the Suicide Squad?
2. What US Government agent runs Task Force X?
3. Who played Harley Quinn in both live-action Suicide Squad movies?
4. Who directed the 2021 film, The Suicide Squad?
5. Who played Bloodsport in the 2021 film?
6. What Flash villain from Australia is often in the Squad?
7. John Cena plays what hero in both the 2021 movie and a 2022 series?
8. Task Force X made an appearance, starting in 2013, in what CW TV series?
9. Slade Wilson is better known by what alias on the Squad?
10. What feline enemy of Wonder Woman joined the squad in 2011?
The Geeky Round
1. What prison is the 'Home Base' for Task Force X?
2. Abner Krill is better known by what colorful pseudonym?
3. Floyd Lawton goes by what alias while working with the Suicide Squad?
4. One of the current members is Rudolph Jones who goes by what alias?
5. Which member wields a sword named, 'Soultaker'?
6. What father, son, and grandson have all been members of the Suicide Squad?
7. The Squad will feature in what 2022 video game?
8. Much of the action in the 2021 film takes place on what island?
9. June Moone is better known by what alias when working with (and against) the Squad?
10. What mind-controlling alien is main villain of the 2021 movie?
The Nerdy Round
1. Task Force X is pretty old. It was created under what US President?
2. The Suicide Squad first appeared in what 1959 comic?
3. Emily Nashton was a member of the squad for a time. Who is her famous, villainous father?
4. Suicide Squad got its own comic title in what year?
5. In the 2016 movie, how many members of the squad are killed by the implanted neck explosives?
6. What is the name of the animated Suicide Squad that debuted in 2018?
7. What two actors followed James Gunn from the first two Guardians of the Galaxy films to The Suicide Squad?
8. What is King Shark's real name?
9. What Aquaman villain, whose real name is David Hyde, joined the Squad in 2011?
10. What villain is on the Squad but was also the primary antagonist in the 2020 film, Birds of Prey
And we are back at Belle Reve for some rest and…well just some rest. I doubt that place is particularly relaxing.
Next week, we have some video game trivia. Here’s a clue:
What video game company began as a playing card manufacturer in 1889?
Make sure your TV is set to channel 3 and see us back here next Wednesday.
This has been episode 158 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. The music has been by Jason Shaw. You can find his royalty-free music at Audionautix.com. I’m your host, Brian Rollins.
Thanks for listening.
Hosted & Written by Brian Rollins
Music by Jason Shaw
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.