Holy Trivia Questions! It’s time for some Batman Trivia. One-Hundred-Forty-Five episodes in and I’m just now getting to the Caped Crusader. Try not to hold it against me.
This week, we’re correcting that oversight and bringing you thirty trivia questions about that masked vigilante from Gotham. Three rounds, ten questions each. Good luck and I’ll see you again next week.
In the meantime, please take a few moments to help support the show. We’ve need your reviews on Podchaser and Apple Podcasts (and anyplace else you might find us). It’s a huge help in getting the word out on the show.
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
Want more Batman Trivia and fun? check out these other podcasts. And let them know DGN sent you.
More Like This Episode
Holy trivia questions! It’s time for some Batman.
That’s right kids, it’s episode 145 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. It’s probably a geek crime that I’ve waited this long to tackle the Caped Crusader, but I’m rectifying that right now. Thirty questions all about that insanely popular superhero.
If you’re new to the show, welcome. We are a weekly trivia podcast game where I give you three rounds of ten questions each. Each round is harder than the one before. If you’re looking for rules or score cards, visit our website DorkyGeekyNerdy.com.
I see the bat-signal, so it’s time to head to Gotham. Let’s get started.
The Dorky Round
1. Who is credited with creating Batman?
2. What is Alfred's last name?
3. Before she was The Oracle, who was Batgirl?
4. After 'graduating' from being Robin, Dick Grayson became what superhero?
5. Who played Batman on TV, starting in 1966?
6. In 'A Death in the Family', whose death is being referenced?
7. What 2014 TV series featured a 12-year-old Bruce Wayne?
8. What is the name of the mental institution that temporarily houses many of Batman's foes?
9. What are the names of Bruce Wayne's parents?
10. What 1987 comic tells the early days of Batman?
The Geeky Round
1. What two actors are tied for the most appearances at Batman in movies?
2. Starting in 1992 and as recently as 2019, what voice actor has played Batman the most?
3. Who put Bruce Wayne out of commission during the events of Knightfall?
4. What 1954 book alleged that Batman and Robin were portrayed as lovers?
5. Terry McGinnis took on the mantle of Batman in what 2000 animated series?
6. Damian Wayne is the son of Bruce and who?
7. Who is the only person to have directed three Batman movies?
8. In the Just Imagine series, who created Wayne Williams, a character that's a blend of Batman and Spider-Man
9. Who voices the Lego version of Batman?
10. According to Bob Kane, Batman's gliding cape was inspired by designs from what Renaissance inventor?
The Nerdy Round
1. Batman first appeared in what comic book issue?
2. Who temporarily replaced Bruce Wayne as Batman during Knightfall?
3. In The Dark Knight Returns, who takes on the mantle of Robin?
4. According to the comics, who killed Bruce Wayne's parents?
5. In 1983, Batman quit the Justice League and founded what group?
6. What supervillain is a version of Batman who was exposed to Joker's toxic chemicals?
7. The Dawnbreaker is a version of Batman who joins what organization?
8. What was the proposed sequel to the 1997 film, Batman & Robin?
9. In the Citizen Wayne series, who takes on the role of Batman?
10. In the original comic, what movie were the Wayne's seeing the night they are murdered?
And that’s all thirty questions. How’d you do? Batman is easily one of the most popular comic book characters, so you’ll have plenty of material to browse if you want to study up on him.
We’ll be back again next week for more trivia fun. Here’s a clue for what you can expect:
What 2004 reboot of a 1978 show claimed the villains had a plan?
This has been episode 145 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. The music has been by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. You can find me at TheVoicesInMyHead.com.
Thanks for listening and see you back here next Wednesday. Same Bat-Time. Same Bat-Channel.
Hosted & Written by Brian Rollins
Music by Jason Shaw
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.