Ready for Valentine’s day? Well, even if you can’t take your date out someplace nice, you can chill and watch some romantic movies. And we are here to help you with some Romance Movie Trivia.
Curl up and chill as we dive into movies that you love and that are about love.
When you’re done with Romance Movie Trivia, take a few moments to fill out our super-simple, two question survey at the bottom. This goes a long way to helping us have the right difficulty and the right topics for each show.
Spend some time listening to a free audiobook with your special someone. A little candlelight. A soft blanket. Just close your eyes, relax, and enjoy a free book on me.
Extra Credit Podcasts
More Like This Episode
Like this episode? Might we suggest following it up with trivia about someplace you’d like to take your special someone. Or get away from it all and forget that you’re still single.
With Valentine’s day just around the corner, I figured some of you might be in the mood for a little romance.
Hey gang, I’m your host Brian Rollins and this is the Dorky Geeky Nerdy trivia podcast. This week, we’re diving into the genre of Romance. Movies that have love as either a main theme or strong part of the film. It’s a broad category that lets us visit a lot of different films.
As always, it’s three rounds of 10 questions each. A dorky round, a geeky round, and a nerdy round. If you need rules or a score card, you can find those at DorkyGeekyNerdy.com.
I think that’s enough wooing, so let’s get on with this date.
The Dorky Round
7. What 1997 movie ran in theaters for so long, that Paramount had to send out replacement reels of film as the originals wore out?
8. Judi Dench won a Best Supporting Actress Oscar for what film, even though she was only on screen for six minutes?
9. Former President Barack Obama once told Kevin Kline, “I love watching the movie when I'm depressed because you make the job of President look so fun and so easy.” What movie is he referring to?
The Geeky Round
3. What 2017 romantic comedy was based on the real-life love story of Kamail Nanjiani and Emily Gordon?
9. Despite his predilection for serious roles, Edward Norton played a priest in what 2000 romantic comedy?
The Nerdy Round
4. Vincente Minnelli was getting divorced from Judy Garland during the production of what 1951 film?
6. Despite gossip columnists trying to create a feud between them, Jane Russell and Marilyn Monroe got along famously well during what 1953 film?
And that’s it for this week’s show. I hope you were inspired to find some movies to share with a special someone. We’ll be back again next week for more fun and trivia. Speaking of which, here’s your clue for next week’s show.
“James Loewen published a book in 1995 about what?”
Something a little different next week. Be sure to tune in and test your trivia skills.
This has been episode 107 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. The music has been by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com. I’m your host, Brian Rollins. Thanks for listening and no kissing on the first date. We’re not that kind of podcast.
Copyright 2019-2021 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered.Follow the show: