Get ready to smash some trivia! It’s Hulk Trivia in this week’s episode of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. The green beast from Marvel’s comics is here to fulfil all your trivia desires. Or at least assuage them for the week.
When you’re done with Hulk Trivia, take a minute to use our super-short feedback located below. Also, subscribe via your podcast app (if you haven’t done so already).
Get Dorkier, Geekier, & Nerdier
- Leave us a review
- Extra Credit podcasts and videos
- More episodes like this one
- Previous episodes
- Episode transcript
- Episode feedback
We Need Your Reviews
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
Don’t get angry, the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast is back with another superhero trivia episode. For our 243rd edition, we’ve got Hulk Trivia.
This was a request from one of our youngest listeners, Jackson. Hey dude! Your aunt Ashley told me you’re a big Hulk fan, so here you go. Thirty questions all about the big green galoot.
You can be cool, like Ashley, and reach out to me on social media or through the contact form at DorkyGeekyNerdy.com.
I can hear your collective rage at me not getting started, so let’s get started.
The Dorky Round
- What type of radiation created The Hulk
a. Gamma radiation
- What is Hulk’s real name?
a. Bruce Banner
- What pair is credited with creating Hulk?
a. Stan Lee & Jack Kirby
- In the 1978 TV series, The Incredible Hulk, who played the title character?
a. Lou Ferrigno. Remember, I said ‘title character.’
- And who played David Banner in the show?
a. Bill Bixby
- Since 2012, what actor has portrayed Bruce Banner in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
a. Mark Ruffalo
- What military leader is often in pursuit of the Hulk?
a. General Thaddeus “Thunderbolt” Ross
- Who is Banner’s cousin that goes by She-Hulk?
a. Jennifer Walters
- What character was Banner’s sidekick through much of the early years of the Hulk’s run?
a. Rick Jones
- In 1963, Hulk was briefly a founding member of what group?
a. The Avengers
The Geeky Round
- A gray version of the Hulk called himself what when working as a gangster?
a. Joe Fixit
- In the 70s TV series, who was the reporter that hounded Banner and The Hulk?
a. Jack McGee
- Who first played Banner on the big screen in 2003?
a. Eric Bana
- What actor played Banner between Eric Bana and Mark Ruffalo?
a. Edward Norton
- Emil Blonsky becomes what supervillain after being exposed to Gamma radiation?
a. The Abomination
- In 1986, who does Banner finally marry?
a. Betty Ross
- What world is the setting for Planet Hulk?
- What events follow the Planet Hulk series?
a. World War Hulk
- Who was the man behind the title character in the The Totally Awesome Hulk?
a. Amadeus Cho
- What was the name of Banner’s abusive father?
a. Brian Banner
The Nerdy Round
- The Doc Green version of the Hulk is created when what virus fixes his brain?
- An insane Hulk rules over what US state in the events of Old Man Logan?
- Stan Lee has said that Hulk was combination of what two Victorian novels?
a. Frankenstein and Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde
- What TV Movie marked the last time Bixby & Ferrigno would portray Banner and Hulk?
a. The Death of the Incredible Hulk in 1990
- In what year did Hulk debut?
a. 1962 was his first appearance.
- Samuel Sterns became what super-intelligent villain in 1964?
a. The Leader
- What are the names of Hulk’s two sons with Caiera?
a. Skaar and Hiro-Kala
- What group banished Hulk to Sakaar?
a. The Illuminati
- In the Bullet Points mini-series, who is the Hulk?
a. Peter Parker
- Hulk’s DNA was used to create a daughter with what warrior?
And we are done. How’d you like the episode, Jackson? I’m a little miffed at myself for waiting this long to tackle his greenness. If you’ve got a superhero that you’re dying to hear about, let me know.
I’ll be back next week with another round of questions. Here’s a clue:
Titles like To Kill A Mockingbird, The Handmaid’s Tale, and even Harry Potter have all ended up on what unpopular list of books?
If you know what next week is, that’s also a hint.
See you back here next Wednesday.
This was episode 243 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast.
The theme music was provided by Jason Shaw of Audionautix.com.
This podcast is written, produced, and hosted by me, Brian Rollins. Come find out what else I’m up to at TheVoicesInMyHead.com.
Thanks for listening.
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.