I got rhythm. Well, I have ten questions about famous drummers. This one was a fan request, and I loved the idea. So, this week, it’s Drummer Trivia for the 33rd mini episode of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast.
Do you want more music trivia? Let me know on the contact page. I love hearing from you all and your suggestions have been good so far!
I got rhythm. Well, I’ve got 10 questions about famous drummers. This one was a fan request, and I loved the idea. So, Jordan, if you’re listening, you owe Jennie.
And now, let’s get going.
- Before becoming the front man for Foo Fighters, who was the drummer for Nirvana?
a. Dave Grohl
- Nicknamed Bonzo, what drummer was known for the speed and power behind Led Zeppelin until his death in 1980?
a. John Bonham
- Calling herself a “drummer who sang”, who had hits with ‘Close to You’ and ‘We’ve Only Just Begun’?
a. Karen Carpenter
- What drummer for The Who died in 1978 in the same London flat where Cass Elliot died four years earlier?
a. Keith Moon
- Who was the drummer and primary lyricist for Rush until his death in 2020?
a. Neil Peart
- After Peter Gabriel left the band, what drummer became the lead singer of Genesis?
a. Phil Collins
- Born Ahmir K. Thompson, who is the drummer for Jimmy Fallon’s in-house band, the Roots?
- Born Richard Starkey, who was a drummer for The Beatles?
a. Ringo Starr
- The daughter of percussionist, Pete Escovedo, what drummer worked with Prince before striking out on her own?
a. Sheila E
- What drummer for Motley Crue was married to Pamela Anderson for three eventful years?
a. Tommy Lee
And that’s it for Drummer Trivia. As I said earlier, this was a fan request from one the show’s patrons, Jennie. If you have suggestions for episode ideas, let me know.
The music is by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com.
The show was written, produced, and hosted by me, Brian Rollins. Come find me at TheVoicesInMyHead.com.
Thanks for listening.
Copyright 2019-2024 by Brian Rollins
This podcast was released under a Creative Commons, Attribution, Non-Commercial, No Derivatives 4.0 International license. Permission denied for use in AI training.