Settle in class for a session of Care of Magical Creatures. Hagrid is off in the forest, so I’ll be taking you through some magical beasts of the wizarding world trivia. It’s just a quick ten questions and then we are done.
Settle in class for a session of Care of Magical Creatures. Hagrid is off in the forest, so I’ll be taking you through some magical beasts of the wizarding world trivia. It’s just a quick 10 questions and then we’re done. Simple enough, right? Let’s begin.
- What kind of creature is Aragog?
a. An acromantula
- What giant serpent was found in the Chamber of Secrets?
a. A basilisk
- Newt Scamander’s companion, Teddy, is what type of creature?
a. A niffler
- What aquatic creature was the cause of Fleur Delcour quitting the second Triwizard task?
- What creature’s blood will save your life, even if you’re an inch from death?
- What kind of creature was Norbert?
a. A dragon. Specifically, a Norwegian Ridgeback.
- Though he thought he had the horn of a Crumple-Horned Snorkack, Xenophilius Lovegood actually had what kind of horn?
a. An erupent horn
- What kind of repellant was Hargid shopping for in Knockturn Alley in the second Harry Potter book?
a. Flesh eating slug
- What mythical creature did Dumbledore keep in his office?
a. A phoenix. It’s also the form his patronus takes.
- What creature takes the form of whatever its victim fears most?
a. A boggart
And that’s the bell. Class dismissed. I only scratched the surface on Magical Creatures, so don’t be surprised if another episode with this topic pops up in a later mini episode.
This has been the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. You can find out more about the show at DorkyGeekyNerdy.com.
The music is by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com.
The show was written, produced, and hosted by me, Brian Rollins. Come find me at TheVoicesInMyHead.com.
Thanks for listening.
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.