Another crossword clues mini! This time it’s words starting with the letter D. If you haven’t gone through this before, I’ll give you the letter count along with a clue. You just have to figure out the word that starts with the letter D.
When you’re done with Words Starting With D, check out our other crossword clues episodes. Or, just subscribe so you never miss an episode.
Another crossword clues mini! This time it’s words starting with the letter D. If you haven’t gone through this before, I’ll give you the letter count along with a clue. You just have to figure out the word that starts with the letter D. Nice and simple, so let’s go.
- Three letters. A deer. A female deer.
- Four letters. Where you might tie up your boat
- Five letters. Don’t tell the Bee Gees, but I hear this form of music is dead
- Six letters. Something you’d earn after putting in time at a college or university.
- Seven letters. A type of light rain.
- Eight letters. When something is due, like an assignment.
- Nine letters. The first of a trilogy of books by Veronica Roth
- Ten letters. Something many of us had to do with earthworms and frogs in Biology class
- Eleven letters. The medical study of the skin
- Thirteen letters. What you want to do after being exposed to a toxin or biohazard.
And that’s it for the letter D. I know that you folks love these crossword clues episodes, because they have the highest download counts of any show. I’m kind of wishing I’d saved these for full episodes. But, maybe 10 questions is just right. Let me know what you think.
This has been the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. You can find out more about the show at DorkyGeekyNerdy.com.
The music is by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com.
The show was written, produced, and hosted by me, Brian Rollins. Come find me at TheVoicesInMyHead.com.
Thanks for listening.
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.