Simple little setup for today’s mini episode. I have two people with the same last name who are not related to each other. I’ll give you the clue, then you sort how what pair I’m talking about. OK?
When you’re done with Same Last Name Trivia, check out the other episodes of Dorky Geeky Nerdy. Or subscribe via your podcast app and never miss any trivia!
Hey gang, ready for another mini episode? Well, this one is pretty simple. I’ll give you clues to two famous people with the same last name, but are not related to each other. Got it? OK, let’s go.
- One starred in The Pursuit of Happyness and the other directed Clerks
- Will & Kevin Smith
- One starred in Space Jam and the other starred in Creed
- Michael Jordan and Michael B Jordan
- One was the voice of Rapunzel in Tangled, the other lost her husband in Ghost
- Mandy and Demi Moore
- One was the title character in Annie Hall and the other played Batman in 1989
- Diane and Michael Keaton
- One had Breakfast at Tiffany’s while the other was a Lion in Winter
- Audry and Katharine Hepburn
- One was Bella Swan in Twilight the other was Captain Jean-Luc Picard
- Kristen and Patrick Stewart
- Two Happy Days spin-off stars: Shirly Feeney and Mork from Ork
- Cindy and Robin Williams
- One starred in The Hunger Games the other in Big Momma’s House
- Jennifer and Martin Lawrence
- One starred in the second Space Jam movie the other in two Paul Blart: Mall Cop films
- Lebron and Kevin James
- One was Scarlett in Gone with Wind and the other was Marion Crane in Psycho
- Vivien and Janet Leigh
And we’re done. Quick and easy? Or just quick. Let me know what you think about these mini episodes.Based on download counts, they seem to be pretty popular.
This has been the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. You can find out more about the show at DorkyGeekyNerdy.com. The music is by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com. The show was written, produced, and hosted by me, Brian Rollins. Come find me at TheVoicesInMyHead.com.
Thanks for listening.
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.