We’ve got another Crossword Clues minisode. The setup is pretty basic. I give you a hint and the number of letters in the word. You tell me the word. All of today’s words will begin with B as in Boy. Got it?
What do you think of the mini episodes? What do you think about the Crossword Clue episodes? Let me know on social media or Spotify.
We’ve got another Crossword Clues minisode. The setup is pretty basic. I give you a hint and the number of letters in the word. You tell me the word. All of today’s words will begin with B as in Boy. Got it? Good. Let’s go.
- Three letters, a snake that just wants to give you hug
- Four letters, what you have when eight bits get together
- Five letters, an aisle walking lady
- Six letters, all you can eat
- Seven letters, what that bride threw to her guests
- Eight letters, happening every second year
- Nine letters, it’s the B in ICBM
- Ten letters, it’s the kind of property you want…except during hurricane season
- Eleven letters, a vampire or mosquito
- Fifteen letters, the emission of visible light from living organisms like fireflies
And we’re done with B words. I hope you like these because I have more in the backlog.
This has been the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. You can find out more about the show at DorkyGeekyNerdy.com.
The music is by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com.
The show was written, produced, and hosted by me, Brian Rollins. Come find me at TheVoicesInMyHead.com.
Thanks for listening.
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered. Permission denied for use in AI training.