Still no new Mulan movie from Disney? Oh well, we have delayed this episode long enough. In honor of the new Mulan reboot (whenever it hits theaters), we wanted to run down those feisty females of Disney films. That’s right, this week it’s Disney Heroine trivia.
Grab your little princesses and princes and play along with the whole family! That’s right, boys and girls can play along. No reason why they all can’t see strong women on film.
Leave us a comment on the page to tell us your favorite Disney Heroine. Merida from Brave? Jasmine from Aladdin? Maybe it’s Lilo? We can’t forget Elsa and Anna from Frozen. Share with the team and your fellow listeners. You can also reach out to us on Facebook or Twitter. We’d love to hear from you all.
Want to send us some feedback? Take a few moments to fill out our Listener Survey. Also when you’re done with Disney Heroine trivia, use the feedback form at the bottom of the page to help us keep the difficulty just right and the topics interesting. We do appreciate any and all feedback from you. Thanks!
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
Grab your animal sidekick and polish your tiara, we’re going on an adventure.
Howdy listeners. This is the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast and I’m your host, Brian Rollins. This week, for the release of Mulan, we wanted to celebrate Disney Heroines through the ages. Now, as I record this, Mulan is scheduled for this week, but if 2020 has taught us anything, it’s that anything can change.
Regardless, we’ve got 30 questions in three rounds for your trivia needs. Be sure to round up your little princesses and princes and have them play along as well.
OK, the clock is about to strike and this pumpkin doesn’t drive itself, so let’s get started.
The Dorky Round
1. Who would often exclaim that things were getting 'curiouser and curiouser'?
2. What heroine starred in the first feature length animated film?
3. A pumpkin and some mice gave which Disney princess a coach and horses?
4. Who was Pixar's first 'Disney Princess'?
5. The line: 'If you wear a dress and have an animal sidekick, you're a princess,' was spoken to what heroine?
6. Who gives up their voice to live with her one true love?
7. Fittingly, what character's name means 'beauty' in French?
8. Nala helped save the Pridelands in which movie?
9. What Disney heroine starred in the movie Tangled?
10. Which Disney heroine just had to 'Let It Go'?
The Geeky Round
1. Which heroine said 'I'm a damsel, I'm in distress, I can handle this. Have a nice day!'?
2. Who was Pocahontas' arboreal confidante?
3. For a 2019 remake, what princess got a new song, 'Speechless'?
4. The first recorded instance of what girl's name was in a JM Barrie book?
5. What is the name of the titular princess in Sleeping Beauty
6. Who was the first African American princess?
7. What two emotions had an adventure in Riley's head in the movie Inside Out?
8. Which Disney heroine comes from the works of Edgar Rice Burroughs?
9. Which heroine almost died when their heart was slowly turning to ice?
10. What heroine was voiced by Eva Gabor in two movies?
The Nerdy Round
1. What character's name means 'wood orchid' or 'magnolia'?
2. Who was the speaking voice of Esmeralda in The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
3. What Disney Princess originated in books written by Lloyd Alexander?
4. Princess Vanillope became the star racer in what video game?
5. Walt Disney said of what movie: 'I think the picture would have done better with a different title. Girls and women went to it, but men tended to stay away because it sounded sweet and sticky.'?
6. In the original The Parent Trap, what were the names of the twins?
7. What Disney heroine and teen spy would often ask, 'What's the Sitch'?
8. Who married their husband because, 'He makes me laugh.'?
9. What Disney princess got sucked out of an animated world and dropped into 'the real world'?
10. Kathryn Beaumont voiced two different Disney heroines. Which two?
And the clock has struck midnight. Time to head back to our lonely tower. I hope you enjoyed this and I hope you got the whole family to play along. We’ll be back again next week for my trivia fun. Here’s your clue to mull over in the meantime.
“In what decade did Logan Run and we found out what gave Soylent Green it’s unusual taste?”
I’m host, Brian Rollins and this has been the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. Don’t be a stranger and come visit us for more trivia fun at dorkygeekynerdy.com.
Thanks for listening and keep wishing upon that star.
1 thought on “78 | Disney Heroine Trivia”
Comments are closed.