Let’s get those chakras unblocked for Avatar: The Last Airbender Trivia on the Dork Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. This week, it’s thirty questions all about the Avatar, his friends, and his enemies.
When you’re done with Avatar: The Last Airbender Trivia, make sure you subscribe (if you haven’t already) and share the podcast with your friends and family. I appreciate your support!
Get Dorkier, Geekier, & Nerdier
- Leave us a review
- Extra Credit podcasts and videos
- More episodes like this one
- Previous episodes
- Episode transcript
- Episode feedback
We Need Your Reviews & Support
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
Time to get your chakras unblocked because it’s trivia time. Hey gang, this is episode 242 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. This week, we’ve got a fan request, Avatar: The Last Airbender Trivia.
As we do every week, it’s three rounds of ten questions each. If you have a need for rules or score cards, check out DorkyGeekyNerdy.com.
If you’re joining the show via YouTube, please leave a like and subscribe if you haven’t already.
I think that covers the basics, so let us begin.
The Dorky Round
- How many seasons did the show have?
- What is the name of the Avatar?
- What is the name of the blind earthbender that accompanies Aang and his friends?
- Katara was what type of bender?
a. She’s a water bender
- What network originally aired Avatar?
- Each season is denoted by an element. Which element is used for the final season?
- Who directed the less-than-well-recieved live-action Airbender movie?
a. M. Night Shyamalan. And we shall speak of it no more
- In the first episode, Aang was discovered encased in what?
- Who acted as Zuko’s mentor throughout the series?
a. His uncle, Iroh
- What series followed The Last Airbender in 2012?
a. The Legend of Korra
The Geeky Round
- What actress from Arrested Development and Parenthood voiced Katara?
a. Mae Whitman
- Katara and Sokka hail from what tribe?
a. The Southern Water Tribe
- Where does Prince Zuko have a burn scar?
a. Over his left eye
- What kind of animal was Appa?
a. A sky bison
- What kind of animal was Momo?
a. A winged lemur
- James Sie voices what bad luck vegetable salesman?
a. The Cabbage Man
- What is the capital of the Earth Kingdom?
a. Ba Sing Se
- According to the map in the opening credits, which nation is the largest?
a. The Earth Nation
- When are waterbenders at their strongest?
a. During the full moon
- What was Sokka’s main weapon?
a. A boomerang
The Nerdy Round
- The movements for which element’s bending was based on Tai Chi?
- Commander Zhao is voiced by what Harry Potter actor?
a. Jason Isaacs
- What Japanese actor voiced Uncle Iroh until his death during the second season?
- What actor brought his voice to Fire Lord Ozai?
a. Mark Hamill
- Voice actress Grey DeLisle lists Daphne Blake from Scooby-Doo and what Avatar character as her two favorite roles?
- The coming of what celestial object marked the climax of the series?
a. Sozin’s Comet
- What pair are credited with creating Avatar: The Last Airbender?
a. Michael Dante DiMartino and Bryan Konietzko
- Toph developed what sub-type of earthbending?
- What producer of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Rebels, and Bad Batch directed nine episodes of Avatar’s first season?
a. Dave Filoni
- Who was the Avatar just prior to Aang?
a. Roku, born into the Fire Nation
And we’re done. Take a breather and rest. How did you do? Let me know on social media or Spotify. And, before you ask, yes a Legend of Korra episode will be coming in the future. Is there another cartoon you’d like me to cover? Let me know.
I’ll have another episode for you next week. He’s a clue to meditate upon in the meantime:
“What superhero has multiple alter egos including World-Breaker, Doc Green, and Joe Fixit?”
Another listener request. I’m being awfully generous lately. I’ll see you back here next Wednesday.
This was episode 242 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast.
The theme music is by Jason Shaw at Audionautix.com.
This podcast was written, produced, and hosted by me, Brian Rollins. Come say Hi at TheVoicesInMyHead.com.
Thanks for listening.
Copyright 2019-2024 by Brian Rollins
This podcast was released under a Creative Commons, Attribution, Non-Commercial, No Derivatives 4.0 International license. Permission denied for use in AI training.