Our second episode of 2022 and we’ve got another author episode with Michael Crichton Trivia. The Jurassic Park author wrote a ton of books, created numerous screenplays, and even directed films. How well do you know his works? Let’s test those trivia skills.
When you’re done with Michael Crichton Trivia, we need your help to leave reviews on Podchaser (and elsewhere). Why? Because it lets people know how good the show is and how much you’re enjoying it. It only takes you a few minutes but it’s a huge help in getting the word out. And don’t just review us. Leave reviews for all the podcasts you listen to.
If you want to use questions in your trivia night, scroll on down to the episode transcript below. Enjoy!
Extra Credit Podcasts & Videos
More Like This Episode
You clever girls…and guys.
Hey kids, this is episode 155 of the Dorky Geeky Nerdy Trivia Podcast. I’m your host, Brian Rollins, and this week, we’re featuring an author that got a lot of people hooked on hard sci-fi starting in the 1990s. We’re talking about the late Michael Crichton.
As always, it’s three rounds of ten questions each. If you need rules or scorecards, visit the show’s website, DorkyGeekyNerdy.com.
If you’re looking for a way to help support the show this year, visit our store at DorkyGeekyNerdy.com/shop.
Looks like the helicopter is fueled and ready to head out, so let’s get started with Michael Crichton Trivia.
The Dorky Round
7. What Crichton novel was adapted into a 2003 movie starring Paul Walker, Gerard Butler, and Billy Connelly?
9. Which Crichton novel (and movie adaptation) feature a gorilla, named Amy, who speaks through sign language?
The Geeky Round
3. Using many of the same themes as Jurassic Park, Crichton published what 2002 novel about nanotechnology?
9. What attraction in Jurassic Park was written for the first movie, but wouldn't be seen until the third movie?
The Nerdy Round
3. What historical novel about Othniel Charles Marsh and Edward Drinker Cope was published after Crichton's death?
And that’s it for our second episode of 2022. How’s the year treating you thus far? Hopefully better than 2021. We’ll be back again next week with more trivia goodness. Here’s a clue:
What Sci-Fi franchise kicked off in 1979 with a one-word titled movie?
I think the original movie might have been my very first horror movie. Warped me for life, even though it was edited for TV.
Thanks for listening and remember, trivia finds a way.
Copyright 2019-2023 by Brian Rollins
Permission granted to redistribute audio but only if left unaltered.Follow the show: