It’s our second minisode. This time, you’ve got to figure out a word, based on the clues, that has all five vowels in it (A, E, I, O, and U).
Hey gang, it’s time for another minisode! This time, we’ve got words with all five vowels in them. So, you’re looking for a word with A, E, I, O, and U in them.
Got it? OK, let’s go.
- What you go to school to get.
- What your grandfather or great-grandfather might have called his car.
- An action you might take before doing something dangerous.
- What kind of gift would you get a friend who just moved into a new home?
- What might take place before or during a natural disaster.
- A percussion instrument with metal jingles calls zills.
- Someone very rich, but having less than a billion dollars.
- Someone who can use either hand equally well.
- Below the visual spectrum is infrared. What’s above it?
- Treating serious issues with inappropriate humor.
Facetious (Fun fact, that word not only has all five vowels, they are all in alphabetical order)
And that wraps up our second minisode. Liking them so far? I hope so. See you back here for more trivia and games.
The show was written, produced, and hosted by me, Brian Rollins. Come find me at TheVoicesInMyHead.com.
Thanks for listening.