All our quizzes (and episodes) come in three rounds: Dorky, Geeky, and Nerdy. Each round is harder than the last. With the quizzes, you can take as much time as you like to answer each question, then click on the question to reveal the answer. If you’re looking for something more active with a timer, be sure to listen to the podcast for new content every Wednesday.
If you are enjoying the quizzes, please let us know. We’re always looking for feedback on the question quality, difficulty, and any suggestions for new topics.
Listen As You Play
The Dorky Round
1. In what year did the Original Star Trek series premier?
2. What was the only two-part episode in the series?
3. Dr. McCoy hails from what US state?
4. The Enterprise's shuttle is named after what astronomer?
5. What fertile, furry creature absolutely hated Klingons?
6. Who created Star Trek?
7. Which series regular is only ever referred to by their last name throughout the original run?
8. The Enterprise's two main weapons are what?
9. Who is the actor that portrayed Mr. Spock?
10. The writers created what device to speed up moving from the Enterprise to any planet's surface?
The Geeky Round
1. What civil rights leader talked Nichelle Nichols out of quitting the show?
2. What is the Enterprise's registry number?
3. Starfleet headquarters are located in what US city?
4. The Enterprise's engines are housed in what structures?
5. What was the final episode of Star Trek to air?
6. Famed author and futurist Harlen Ellison contributed to which acclaimed Star Trek episode?
7. Andorians possess what unusual skin color?
8. Vulcans undergo what process every seven years?
9. In the episode 'Charlie X', Spock tries to teach what game to the titular character?
10. What does the 'T' in James T Kirk stand for?
The Nerdy Round
1. Desilu, the company that first produced the series, was owned by what two famous comedians?
2. The TV Trope 'Planet of Hats' gets its name from which Star Trek episode?
3. 'Leave bigotry in your quarters; there's no room for it on the bridge.' Kirk chastises a crewman in what tense episode?
4. What Federation starship vanishes at the end of 'The Tholian Web'?
5. The Horta from 'The Devil in the Dark' was a lifeform that was based on what element and not carbon like life on Earth?
6. Known as 'The First Lady of Star Trek', who played Nurse Chapel?
7. What network initially aired Star Trek?
8. In what episode is Kirk surgically altered to look like a Romulan?
9. Who composed the Star Trek theme music?
10. Quadrotriticale is a type of what?
|Listen to the Podcast||Subscribe||More Quizzes|